Sales Support Specialist (SSS)
Marquee Event Rentals is the premier event planning company. Marquee combines great people and products to provide our customers with more event expertise and the deepest inventory in the industry. Our passionate team of experts are 100% committed to ensure client satisfaction every day, every event.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Sales Support Specialist will provide exceptional customer service to our showroom clients, gather pertinent information from overflow inbound calls and assist Account Executives with administrative duties.
This list of tasks is illustrative only, and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed by positions in this class. It does not imply that all positions within the class perform all of the duties listed, nor does it necessarily list all possible duties that may be assigned.
Account Executive Support
• Assists sales team with changes to existing opportunities
• Confirms orders and takes payments
• Coordinates utility locate orders
• Enters new quotes when needed
• Verifies inventory availability
• Greets and assists walk in clients
• Demonstrates products while also documenting client needs
• Enters order or lead information into ERP and forward to Director of Client Services
• Ensures aesthetics are in line with Marquee standards
• Assists with design and staging
Incoming Call Management
• Answer and direct overflow calls to the appropriate departments