General Purpose of the Job
The Dish Technician is responsible for the cleaning, prepping, packing and restocking of china, flatware, serving equipment, catering equipment and other misc. inventory items.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This list of tasks is illustrative only, and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed by positions in this class. It does not imply that all positions within the class perform all of the duties listed, nor does it necessarily list all possible duties that may be assigned.
• Clean, prep, pack and restock inventory as specified by manufacturer and company policy
• Pull and package items for orders
• Upholds the quality control standards of the company
• Inspect returned items and report breakage / missing equipment to supervisor immediately
• Sort dirty items and prepare them for cleaning
• Complete a daily check-in log for each order returned and submit to department supervisor
• Report safety violations to immediate supervisor
• Communicate with supervisor effectively to resolve issues
• Adhere to all company and government policies, procedures, rules and regulations in written or verbal form
• Attend department and warehouse safety meetings as requested
• Perform other duties as requested
Job Performance Standards
The following is a comprehensive list of the specific criteria by which a person in this position will be measured and graded for their performance for the purposes of performance reviews, merit increases and incentive compensation.
• Understands and adheres to all policy & procedures. Follows all safety standards.
• Understands the importance of and takes pride in the quality of their work. Has minimal errors on assigned routes, equipment is handled properly. Takes pride in their work.
• Takes responsibility / ownership in their work
Attendance / Punctuality
• Arrives to work on time for all scheduled shifts. Communicates scheduling conflicts with supervisor.
• Co-workers and supervisors can count on the employee to complete tasks and assist when needed.
-----$900 Sign On Bonus-----
•$300 payable on first check
•$300 payable first check after 90 days of employment
•$300 payable first check after 180 days of employment
*employee must be currently employed with Marquee at time payment is made.