Client Services Representative (CSR)
Marquee Event Rentals is the premier Event Planning Company. Marquee combines great people and products to provide our customers with more event expertise and the deepest inventory in the industry. Our passionate team of experts are 100% committed to ensure client satisfaction every day, every event.
A critical arm of the Marquee Sales Organization, the Client Service Representative will work on a team tasked with the qualification of leads, development of quotes, outbound marketing calls and accurate capture of key customer data. In a high volume environment, the ability to multi task and prioritize projects is crucial to success. CSRs must ensure attention to detail is prioritized. Reporting to the Director; Client Services, CSRs are responsible for approximately 50% of Marquee Event Rental’s order volume.
This list is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed by positions in this class. It does not imply that all positions within the class perform all of the duties listed, nor does it necessarily list all possible duties that may be assigned.
• CSRs will be primarily responsible transactional clients and orders and would receive training and scripted guidance for the outlined responsibilities:
• Field incoming calls/emails including:
- General inquiries to be assisted or directed to appropriate department, location, or salesperson at Marquee
- New customer requests (those not assigned to a rep, or with an pre-existing order in the system)
- Existing Client Services account requests (transactional clients who do not require a dedicated Account Executive)
- Existing account inquiries to be directed to assigned Account Executive
• Field web leads and either close businesses or elevate to Director of Client Services
• Manage after-hours phone and email leads
• Elevate and direct leads that require more attention or relationship building
• Ensure accurate information is recorded in CRM
• Work with the local teams at each location to schedule showroom visits or sample viewings
• Follow appropriate process for bid/order review in each local market
• Utilize all available systems to properly communicate important order details or special circumstances to local operations
• Complete periodic inventory of accounts and work with the Client Service Director to transition any accounts that need further development